We will accept posters in most formats PDF, JPEG, PNG or Word, on one sided page. It is recommended the posters are on a landscape format, to facilitate online viewing.
Before the event
- All poster authors should email Ana at email@example.com with their poster and slide by 19 January 2021 at 23h59min. The posters will be available on the website to all conference attendees to view and comment from the first day of the conference, on Tuesday 2 February 2021.
- Please make sure you have consulted the programme and are aware of the date and time of the poster session
- Register for the event. The link to join will be sent out on the final confirmation email on the day before the event
The Live session
Poster authors will be able to answer all questions and discuss their posters on the breakout rooms. Please find the guidelines below:
- There will be one breakout room per poster
- Authors that submitted more than one poster should make sure a co-author is in the other breakout room
- Breakout rooms shouldn’t be left unattended by the poster authors
- A link to the poster on the website will be shared in each breakout room chat, but authors are welcome to share their poster though their screen
- Attendees will be able to move around breakout rooms as they would browse on a face to face poster session.